sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018

About Oaxaca


Hello classmates it is a pleasure to greet you, in my note of this blog i’m going to write you a bit of culture from my home state Oaxaca, in case some day you like to visit me with pleasure I offer you a place to sleep, lunch, and a great tour.

First of all, I want to tell you how in love with your architecture, especially in the tourist walker and the church of Santo Domingo, is a colonial style architecture that remains intact and beautiful to this day, also the zocalo of the city is very beautiful and cheerful, there are usually children playing with balloons, bubbles, enjoying a corn, gentlemen drinking coffee, couples in love eating fair, on weekends the orchestra "Bajo el Laurel" gives a danzon concert where everyone is invited to go dancing and have an unforgettable time.


                         



Second is the food, is simply spectacular, all my life I've consumed it, that's why I'm like I'm haha, but well that does not take away the delicious. defiitivamente when they decide to come can not miss the following  list of dishes and appetizers that definitely have to try:

Tlayudas: very large tortillas with a base of pork seat and bean paste, with quesillo, tomato, avocado, piece of meat enchilada, tasajo and quesillo, many call it oaxaqueña pizza.










Second, they empanadas, they are thick totillitas of artisanal mass with beans and quesillo and they are simple but delicious






Grasshoppers are another delicacy that we can find abundantly in my state, many people are afraid and even disgust, but I love them with my whole being, they are very rich and have great protein intake.




In short there is a lot of things that I do not even know what to put, for example, tejate, piedrazos, las nieves, tamalitos, yellow bread, puff pastries, pumpkin seeds, mole, stew, but, even until there if not this blog will be too long hehe

             





Finally, I could say that your textiles are simply works of art, my favorite is the tehuana dress, I love the flowers and the design, its history and its mystery, I would like to wear it some day.



Without a doubt Oaxaca and Chiapas are the two most beautiful states in Mexico, I love Chiapas but I wanted to share them, and it is a great blessing to write my story in these two wonderful places.

1 comentario:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz