sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018


MY FIRST CAT đź’›


Hello guys! :u
I'm going to tell you a story about my first cat, his name is canijillo.

Well, when I was in the second year of high school, I went to eat with my friends in the last table of the dining rooms, side there was an old car with the windows open, I not had realized there was a kitten, some girls of the others groups approached us and told us that teachers were pulling the kittens into the street and there was one in the car which no teachers had not seen they asked us if not we wanted to take, so one of my friends decided that she would take him, we get all the books in her backpack and we went to the kitty there, missing 3 hours to exit the school, and if the cat cried could remove them and would not know what would happen with so in the following classes every cat cried we had to meow so they would not notice, I'm grateful that most of those 3 hours are spent sleeping, the next day my friend comes back with the cat, she told us that her parents had not left him to have it and will return it to the school then there we were meowing in all the classes, the last time of the class my brother went to my class room, my brother discovered that we had a kitten and as we find owner yet, decided to take it and risk, when I got home the cat was 2 hours without my parents noticing, until my brother leave open the door of his room and my mom went, saw him, scolding us, get attached and then bought him a bottle of milk and so far he's with us and other 9 cats :D

the best photo of him @.@




2 comentarios:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla RuĂ­z