sábado, 23 de marzo de 2019

A funny story c:

Hi everyone!
I'm going to tell you about once when my family and I went to the beach. We used to go every two years, when we had more time and less expenses. We used to sleep at the same hotel, that was the habit ... The last time went all my family and the rooms was occupied by all them. So, we had to look for other room in another hotel nearby. Anyway...
I was driving an all-terrain vehicle at the beach, dad and mom were sharing the back seat. When the ATV was starting by me my dad was thrown by the arrancon  I didn't see him, mom either. So, we left. But obvious we went back for him haha and dad was very angry with me. .. He said me "I never won't teach you to drive a car" and that was right :c.
But anyway, it's OK, he's alive and that was very very funny.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz