martes, 26 de marzo de 2019

My trip in cancún by Citlali Janeth Velazquez Gutierrez 1° "A"


My trip in cancún



Last year, on my birthday, I turned 18 years old, as a gift my parents gave me a trip to Cancún, a week before I turned 18, my mother and I prepared everything, clothes, the hotel was reserved by me, I check which places to visit, the travel tickets were bought by my mother, everything was ready. The next day, at dawn we traveled to not arrive very late, I could not sleep of the emotion and I did not sleep, I had a lot of energy, I listened to music while watching the road, other times I would watch series and others to read. When I saw the sea, I got very excited, when I got off the bus I promised to take advantage of all the time possible, we went to the hotel to leave our things and started to check out tours, we grabbed several, an era of Islas Mujeres, in this part I made a boat, I swam a lot and I ate a lot too, the other was 4x1, in this we visited, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Valladolid and a very nice town that I do not remember what it is called, in each place we had a memory, the next day and the one that Impressive was Xcaret, a beautiful place, it is not finished to travel in one day, but 2 rivers swim, each river 40 minutes, but they were different and really beautiful, we had a buffet lunch in a cenote restaurant at the end of the day, there was a very beautiful show that we should all really see. The other days, we toured squares, beaches and parks of Cancun. My mom and I wanted to go to a dive, but they would not let me pass because I did not have a credential, but we promised to return to enter, it is very known for great shows they do.
                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz