martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018

EVERYTHING.

Well, this is a litle history, experience, event, whatever of me.

Everything started when I was in the junior school, I had a friend, a good friend, but she liked me, her name is, or was, or we're going to put her Alicia,and I liked so much. When do we start the elementary school, everything changed; Yes, absolutely changed. She met to another girls, and had a boyfriend....  I couldn't tell her any day, I couldn't, why? I don't know, well, I met to another girl, Ariadna, she was intelligent, crazy, veeery crazy like me.

I wanted to meet her better, and after I told her what happened with Alicia,  She could help me to forget her, I could foget her, I did my things without think in her, I could make everything, everything until.... a party.
A lot of guys received a imbox, where said, ''You are invited to my party, u can come?'', I didn't wanna go, but Ariadna told me that I needed to go, she could convinced me, And well... here come the best part.

I went to her home, I played with someone guys and I wanted smoke alone, I left alone to my friend and I was smoking, when my friend opened the door and told me that she wanted to smoke too, and there we were, until.... Alicia got in, and she was drunk, and said things without sense, Ariadna went for water and there we were, The girl that ever liked me, ever loved her, we spoke of everything, how do we get away?, and I thought, ''is the moment, tell her right now!'' I confessed her everything.... and for a moment, for a few seconds, were the seconds more large to my life, everything was, Silence, Silence, we saw us, for those seconds, our hearts beat very fast and.... we kissed.

wasn't my girlfriend, just was a moment, the best moment.
-Lopez Lievano-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz