viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2018

GRANDPA´S PARTY




Hello guys!! I´ll tell you about my gradpa´s suprise party.


A year ago, exactly on September 19; it was my grandfather´s birthday, that day all my uncles agreed to celebrate his birthday at home, the party  was at night sine it was a dinner, well that day rauned a lot, but it didn´t matter even so we went to the house from my granpa. My mom, my sister, my cousins and i get wet by the rain, as usual we always arrive late hahaha. the thing is that when we finally arrived, all my uncles werw already there, angry and they made fun of us because therain caught us. 

After dinner was serberd, we al went to the table to eat. then my cousins sang the mañanitas "supposedly" because they don´t know how sing hahahaha, they were singinga great time and we had a good time. finaly, it was time to leave the cke we all sang and they gave us cake , as usual, we were taking pictures of all the members of the family, starting with the children, Then grandchildren,daughters-in-law, nephews; we do this to share how we have been changing and see hw grown the family hahaha. the truth was very nice to celebrate, spend time with family and enjoy every moment with my grandpa.


children



grandchildren
nephews

daughters-in-law
























thank you for read.



By Cecilia Orozco Valle

1 comentario:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz