sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018

Memories and family




Memories and Family

The last year, I traveled to Mexico city together with my family.

       





At the beginning, we went to eat chilaquiles. Later, we went to Six Flags Mexico, I was very happy, I played many games with 
my dad.We were anxious while my mom  was nervous.

               

   


 They were eating many sweets while I was  buying lots of  souvenirs for  friends and family. After we participated in the Mardi Gras carnaval.

                                   
           


Finally, we traveled to Cuernavaca Morelos to visit my uncles, we were very happy to be together, we were a week eating many tacos, waching tv and visiting
various places.






- Stephanie Paulina Vargas Hernandez 





2 comentarios:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz