martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018

HAPPINESS.

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about a strange and nice experience for me.

Approximate 2 years ago, I went to my grandparent's home with my sister, and I met a boy in the bus, he was listening to music and I saw that he was listening to High school Musical.


My sister and I couldn't believe it. I said her "OMG, is real?!" I was so excited because is REALLY HARD find people who likes that music, so, I didn't know what to do haha, and I told him "Hi, do you like High School Musical?" (I was so nervous and excited) and he told me "Yes, do you want a headphone?" OH MY GOD, I was so happy for meet someone like him, we didn't speak a lot but I was really happy.


Later, I had to go and I just told him that I hoped we would meet someday. Maybe he would be love of my life haha, but, when I arrived to my home, I looked for him in Facebook and I saw he is gay hahaha, it's sad, but it was so great!




By: Daniela Montero Morales.




1 comentario:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz