martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018

Tattoos story about

Hello guys! I'm going to tell you about my history with the tattoos.


First of all, I started getting tattoos at age of 16, like any rebellious teenage girl I hid from my parents.
I spent a lot of time hiding it because over time I started doing more and more tattoos. As the days passed, it was more difficult to continue with that.
Until one day, by accident my mom saw one of the tattoos and she asked me what it was; I was very nervous and I was shocked because I didn't know what to say. At that time, I realized how serious it was to hide so many tattoos at the same time, because one wasn't the big deal, but they were 7!
I spent almost 2 years wearing long sleeves, sweaters and things that covered me to prevent them from knowing, but in the end all my sacrifice was in vain.
About 3 months ago, my mom got anonymous messages from a fake account, telling her horrible things about me. Amoung all those messages that person said that I was full of tattoos.
Of course that person had enough evidence against me, and my mom believed on that.
We had a pretty tense talk, but thank God, she managed to understand it with my dad.
It has been difficult for them to overcome it and assimilate it, but over time I know that they will be able to achieve it.
Currently thanks to that person, my parents and I have a good and better relationship, and we trust each other.


I hope u like my little story.
See u guys!
Carolina Pérez.

2 comentarios:

  1. They look amazing. Parents should understand more about what their kids like. Even if that horrible thing happened to you, it was really worth it because now you're able to communicate with your parents much better. (:

    ResponderEliminar

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz