domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2018

                                                                 HOW I MEET HER



Hi everyone today I want to tell you the story about how I meet citlalli, the craziest girl in our class.
First day in the university, I sat next to her, but I didn't speak to her because i'm shy  and everything was uncomfortable for me, until she asked for my name I told her and she started to talk a lot while my answers were quite short but she really was very friendly with me, she's crazy and I've never meet somebody like her, but is also a beautiful person, I just can't stop to laugh when I'm with her , she's so funny, I think she's like a meme, you know what I mean, now we are all the time together, we complement each other so well, is the funniest, craziest and most beautiful friendship.


- Patricia Velasco Osorio
called pati the duck, cuack cuack.















1 comentario:

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz