domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2018

JUMPING IN THE PARACHUTE



Hello everyone today I want to tell you the story about of the one of my favorites day in the life,
3 years ago in atlixco de las flores puebla, my family decided to go for a day just because they want to jump from the parachute, so we traveled from CDMX to ATLIXCO DE LAS FLORES PUEBLA, we were looking for "SKYDIVE" the day was a little sunny, the skydive people explained them how to jump, what can they do if anything was wrong up there, at this moment I have to tell you something, the original idea for jump was for my brothers and my sister, because I really was afraid of heights, since I was a little girl I never liked it, now continue with the story, they were listening to them and I was closer with my parents, my sister asked my if I can choose a parachute for her 
so I choose one and then I did, a girl told me:
-If you want you can try it and we can take a picture on the plane .
I tough that could be a great idea, so I try it when they finished to put it to me, my sister told me:
-You ready? 
and I was like:
-Yes you like?
she laugh a lot I was happy until someone yell outside :
"Everybody ready? it's time to get in the plane" 
 I remember I told to my sister:
-Get luck 
-You need more than  me .
I was confused, everybody became to get in the plane, I was trying to get out of there until the pilot asked me if something were happing 
I explained that I didn't jump he asked for my name, I told him and he said:
-your name is here, look
I saw to my brothers and they told me 
-Surprise, we payed for it, it's time to overcome your fears.
That's when I understood all, they lied to me all the time but the plane was already flying up, the moment arrived I really was afraid but I did, I still thinking how I just did, I did and I felt free, I felt alive, that's when I saw the beautiful landscape and I though there's nothing else to be afraid off, when everything was over I couldn't belive, in fact when we finally were at the floor, two guys helped me to walk because I couldn't stand up LOL, that was the story hope you liked and if you have something similar please share with us in the comments 





 



-Citlalli Rubi Lopez Sanvicente.

        
                                                                 








2 comentarios:

  1. Well, I didn't have something similar but it looks like fun. :) I can just imagine that feeling of viewing the landscape... I mean, I have been on an airplane but it doesn't feels like to jump in a parachute. That's just amazing. :3

    ResponderEliminar

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz