domingo, 24 de marzo de 2019

My trip to FIL Gdl 2016

In 2016 my mom and I went to Guadalajara,MX. to attend the Guadalajara International Book Fair, that is organized by the University of Guadalajara. I wanted to go because my favorite author was going to be there and I've been fan of his writting for years. On December 1st of 2016 we took out plane to Mexico City and then we were going to take another one to Guadalajara, but we had a delay on our first flight and because of that we missed our second flight. Fortunately there was another flight 30 minutes later so we took that. When we arrived there was someone waiting for us and he took us to our hotel which was located near the venue. In front of our hotel, there was a mexican restaurant so we went there to have lunch. After our lunch we headed to the book fair and I remember that, for the time we were there, we used to spend most of our day in the book fair. There was a lot of things to do and a lot to see. I bought many books and attended a lot of book presentations. 

George R. R. Martin



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz