domingo, 24 de marzo de 2019

THE BEST TRIP IN CANCUN

In february of 2018 I went to Cancun with my dad and grandma on his car, it was a very good time because almost every year we used to travel to differents cities of Mexican Republic, sometimes to visit our family and others for pleausure.
This time in Cancun we went to different places because we used to stary in one.
When we arrived we used to eat and we realized what food it´s very expensive because on Cancun the money exchange is in dollars and my dad used to have only mexican pesos.
When we arrive to the hotel "Plaza Cancún" we did not think twice and we went into the pool and after a while, to the sea, it was too much fun spending time with my dad and grandma. After that, my father took the next day a boat tour to fishing, for the firts time I went fishing!!! at that time was very excited, I caught six fish and with those fish the capitan bout prepared us a ceviche and tasted very good. On the night of the same day, after fishing we went to a bar (my dad and I) to have a talk between father and son, was the best, in the bar met some friends who just visited Cancun too and they were very cool.
The next day we got up very early because we had another tour, we went to Tulum.When we arrived we bought two tickets, one for the entrance and other for a bike ride wich was the best, it was very good for me.
This story will continue...
This trip was made (my father told me) with the purpose that even I am his son, he still don´t know me and he wants to have more time father and son.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz