martes, 26 de marzo de 2019

The 3rd time in the hospital

I was in middle school when this happened. I used to do a lot of exercise so one day running and completing my routine I fell hurting my knee, all my weight got in my knee, I didn't take it seriously cause the fell wasn't that bad. Two days latter without stop my training and just putting creme for the pain on my knee it just started hurting so badly, I tried to get to my room and sit down but I couldn't even walk because I didn't feelt all my leg and nobody was in the hallway so I started crying and trying to ask for help, one of my friends came where I was and she just got shocked, after all that drama I finally got to the hospital for the 3rd time in the month so the doctor checked my knee and he told me that I hurt my knee because doing too much exercise. I hurt my knee tendon and I got three months of rest. If I would tried to walk in the moment I fell in the hallway I would received surgery but that wasn't my case. After all the drama and the horrible things I recovered and I don't exercise anymore.

-Stephany Ayala

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz