jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

the first time going to the beach by Manuel Alejandro López Melgar

It was when I was 10 years old, My dad received as a birthday gift, 4 tickets to Huatulco, then my family and I prepared everything to go, we were very nervous, especially me because I've never seen the sea in person, only on videos. when we arrivied to Huatulco was in the mornig, the gift was a 5 stars hotel to stay 3 days and 2 nights all paid, it was a ver expensive and a luxurious place, I decided to explore every place of the hotel and was a very safe place, I could go to the restaurant or the pools even on night without my parents, one thing I loved to do is swimming all day on the beach, it was sensation of pleasure and happiness. Those days were the best, time passed very fast and it was the last day staying in the hotel I wanted to swim one more time and then eat something delicious. I did it and then we went to a relatives house, the house was a restaurant too and we stayed there until night, because that was the time that the OCC would come, in the end, the trip to Huatulco was fantastic and I love the sea so much because of that, I enjoyed every day of it until the very end, I'd like to go to the beach one day again, I would like to post some pics of my trip but it was 14 years ago and I don't know where the pics of my family and I from the trip to Huatulco are, nevertheless, if I could go to the beach again, I'm definitely take pics of the place and my adventures on that place, thank you to read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz