jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

The Day When I met Carmelita Correa

My experience the day when I knew Carmelita Correa was a really neat one, I was so happy and sentimental because of her greatness in the track and field(athletics). I never use to have pictures with famous people but that day I couldn't lose that opportunity to talk to her and ask her a picture. The picture was taken by her sister, who is also a famous girl. Carmelita is the best pole vaulter of all Mexico. She was trained by my actual coach when she was just 10 years old. One of my best days ever, for real; I hugged her and we could talk a little bit, that was enough for me to be really happy. I couldn't forget that experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz