jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

Family time in Cancún

In August 2017, me and my family went to Cancun on vacations. It was supposed to be for a wedding but it didn't turned out that way.
At first, I wasn't even planning to go because my mom was sick at the time, but she asked me to go, to get a little bit calm.
You should know that this travel was planned since June, two months earlier, but nobody told me until three weeks earlier. So all my shopping was very quick. My swimsuit was bought two days before we leave. And some dresses as well... It was so hurried.
Anyway, being there was one the most beautiful experiences i've ever lived. We didn't use to look for any tour, because my aunt's friends were our guides. We went to the mall, we bought clothes and a beautiful ring that reminds me that place. We spent most of the time in the hotel, pool and beach. Oh! And we also ate a lot of different food! Delicious, by the way.
In fact, we had the chance to meet people from another countries. Some guys from Canada, EEUU and even Iraq. They were so nice, so we still being in touch.

I haven't gone since then, but I wish I could. Honestly, one of my favorites trips. And actually we're planning to go soon ;)

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz