lunes, 25 de marzo de 2019

Trip with my friends - Xhunaxhi Mawcinitt Roman 1 "A"






My trip with my friends was an incredible experience.
When I was in high school, they used to organize a trip of generation because it was a way that all were together.
First, the trip was fun because we sing, listened to music, saw movies and played.
Along the way, before arriving in Queretaro the bus break down in the midnight but it was fun because we told horror stories.
The next morning the bus arrived for us, we went to breakfast and we continued our trip.
When we arrived in Guanajuato, we went to the hotel because we were tired and the next day we were going to visit.
The next morning we went to breakfast and we went to the "Cuervo del cubilete". We met many places, the most famous of Guanajuato but for me, the most fun was the park, there were many games, food, and concerts.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz