domingo, 24 de marzo de 2019

Miramar Tourist Center - Cesar Augusto Peréz Vázquez 1 - "A"






In our last trip, we decided to visit many tourist destinations, where the last was "Miramar" a very nice touristic center, this I particularly liked very much, because it is in the middle of the jungle, the weather is warm and though there isn't cell signal, the experience was amazing. 
We have a lot of fun despite that we didn't have any communication. We used to hear the sounds of the jungle and crickets too. Beside of our cabin, there was a river and we felt a little fear, it was a new experience for me.
At the night we needed to use a flashlight to illuminate our way, at midnight, my brother and I went to the bathroom, the surprise was waiting for us,  we walked illuminating our way when to half way we saw two snakes, we walked back to the cabin very quickly and slept.  Staying in a quiet place is very relaxing,  it was the best memory that I have and I'll never forget it.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz