lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

First trip to the lakes of Monte Bello By: Saraí Jiménez Martínez 1"A"

Lakes of Montebello Chiapas is a National Park created for the conservation of soils.The park is located within the boundaries of two municipalities, La Trinitaria and Independencia, in the state of Chiapas,  I visited the lakes last summer together with my family. we had never gone like this because we decided to hire a tour guide, the lakes have guides that are the same inhabitants of the place obviously certified to be able to take a walk.

First  my family and I went to take a raft tour and go to each of the lakes take lots of pictures, the rafters of the place give tours that cost from $ 100 to $ 300 mxn depending on the duration of the same. I did not swim in the lakes because the water was cold for me but it is possible to swim if you want.In this place you can make tours in rustic rafts that the inhabitants themselves have made with pine trunks, you can also practice camping and walk even walking.
I recommend you bring a towel and sunscreen if you want to take a bath in one of the lakes, they allow you to bathe in Tziscao and montebello, in pojoj and 5 lakes. 


Then my family and I bougth souvenirs from the stores that it sells there and we ate chiapaneca food and finally at night we returned to San Cristobal to rest


This place is one of the most beautiful I've known; the experience of rafting on the lake is wonderful. Personally, I had never seen such a beautiful color in the water, the workers who are in the rafts are not a company if not local people that pleased me a lot, the route and the explanations they give you are adequate.


I am from Oaxaca and I have been to Chiapas many times but I have never been to the lakes and it has been one of the best trips I have had in my life,If you have not gone and have the opportunity to go I recommend them.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz