lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

HI! now I am going to talk about my travel to merida for first time in my live, I was 11 years old but i remember that very clear because I was so excited....
i have not traveled a lot since i was born , that is the reason i did not have any razon what or how merida looks,when my family and me get there I realized that  I have some family there and they were completely unfamiliar to me anyway I had a lot of fun all the time, we really enjoy the beach so due to the sun I got burned my skin to much... but  I tried to ignore it although it hurt me :)
I ate many  things like shrimp,fish and other i did not remeber as much as I could also I picked up some seashell because I used to collect them, during the trip I had some differents experiences every single moment was so good pleasant but there is one that is not hilarious and was so kind o weird well my ankle was bite by a little grab an it did not feel good , i think only was a little corious grab that had ravenous and desesperated for getting some food though deffinetely my ankle was not a kind of food.... finally it was one of the best experiences on my lige and I expect in the future to go one more time. :) it was made by jessica montserrat galdamez Ruiz 1 A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz