lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

I MET THE BIG APPLE BY TADEO






Two years ago I went to the United States for the first time, I felt very excited because that was my dream.
I visited three states there, Philadelphia, New York and Chicago, but now I want to talk about my stay in one of the cities. New York City has been called many things, but for me the name that represents it is the city that never sleeps.
I think that being there is one of the best things that has happened to me in life, I was getting to know very famous places that are the essentials of a tourist. each place had something in particular, the streets walked by many people in time square and central park, the observatory above the empire state, people boarding the subway, I visited museums like MOMA, MET among others, I walked along 5th avenue and I photographed everything I could. It was an incredible experience and I plan to return soon.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz