lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My experience traveling for the first time to San Cristobal by Ashley Jasmin Trujillo Ruiz

 It all started on March 9, 2019, I traveled to San Cristobal because I was very intrigued to know that place, March 9 was my birthday and by surprise my boyfriend and my friend took me to meet him, I must admit that I was very nervous. Upon arriving at the place everything was really beautiful it was as I imagined, we had breakfast cakes just when we arrived in order to undertake the walk through the streets of this place and know many things; It made us hungrier and we ate three-peso tacos, that made my friend have a stomachache so I bought some pills and everything returned to normal even though I was walking a little funny, we took lots of pictures next to paintings there, I bought many bracelets for my friends and friends and they really liked it. Everything was very beautiful, the best experience and birthday gift that I think San Cristobal is a place to spend great pleasant times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz