lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My experience at a concert, by Ana Victoria García Gómez


Two years ago I went to Mexico City to a concert; it was from one of my favorite artist, Ed Sheeran.
I woke up really early that morning, I think it was around 7am, but I wanted to arrive early to be one of the first ones in line.
But that didn’t happen, we were going to have breakfast but my mom wanted to find a restaurant in particular and we couldn’t found it for a really long time till she finally found it.
So, we got late to the line, but it wasn’t that bad, we got there at 12pm and there wasn’t many people yet. We wait a really long time because the concert started at 8pm. We ate there but it wasn’t a real meal, they were snacks, cause that was the only thing they were selling.
I met a lot of girls and actually I found some girls from Chiapas, we talked for a really long time till the concert started.
The time finally came, the concert started, the arena was full, the lights went off, everybody were screaming including myself, it was awesome, the concert last about two hours, in the middle of it, he wore a “sombrero de charro” and a shirt from the soccer team of Mexico, he was super nice and tried to spoke in Spanish.
It was an amazing experience and I would definitely do it again.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz