lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My first time in an aquarium by Sofía de Jesús Hernández Pérez 1° "A"

Hi! I'm going to talk about the first time I visited Veracruz, and especially, the aquarium that there is. Well, one year ago, my mom decided to travel to Veracruz with my siblings and my nephews (and all the family) to visit the aquarium. We started our travel in a tiny car, so we felt very uncomfortable, and the ride (almost 14 hours) left all of us very tired and cramped; but the trip was funny, we were all over another one, and my brother even slept with my nephew's foot in his face.

When we arrived to Veracruz, we were very relieved and finally we could sleep in a comfortable bed. It had never felt so good to sleep in one.

The next day, we prepared to go to the aquarium, and I was very excited because it was my first time visiting one, and my mom told me so many things about it, how beautiful the aquarium were, the fishes and dolphins, ahh.

Finally, we went to the aquarium and it was really beautiful: there were many species of fishes, dolphins, mantarays (I was shocked with them),  big turtles, I could even touch sea stars. The whole travel was so wonderful and awesome!

Sofía de Jesús Hernández Pérez 1° "A"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz