lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My first time to Mexico City. Gabriela Aracely Castellanos Rodríguez. 1o A


 My first time to Mexico City


A long time ago, in 2012, I went to Mexico City with my family for the first time in my life.
I remember feeling excited because we had arrived on my birthday and the first thing we did after leaving our suitcases at my cousin's department, was to go to the Basilica of Guadalupe. Even though it was full of people, the place was so beautiful that it didn't matter that we were tossed around by the crowd. I remember that we took pictures and walked around for a while.
My cousin who lived there took us to a lot of beautiful and exciting places, like museums, the Independence Angel, and small tourist places she thought we could enjoy.
We went to the Museo Papalotedel Niño, which was the funniest thing we did because my other cousin and I played a lot and got lost over ten times. We didn't have phones back then, and we got desperate when we couldn't find the rest of our family, but going up and down the building using slides wasn't that bad.
That's still one of the most memorable trips I've made in my life, and even now we laugh at the memories we made back then. I hope I can go again sometime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz