lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

MY EXPERIENCE IN TAPACHULA
by Karla Paulina Ruiz

I have vsited Tapachula the last winter, in december, we were going to celebrate the New Year's Eve. I remember that when we arrived to the city, it was too hot, more than Tuxtla, I guess... but i actually liked it, a lot. I remember that we had to ask for a taxi to guide us to the house where we were going to stay until January 3rd. Then the first thing that my cousins and I did is that we went to Domino's and we bought a pizza and we took it to our house.
It was kind of boring, to be honest, but I liked because the place was so quiet and we actually were having a nice moment. The next day we went to Plaza Galerias, to buy some food and things that my aunt wanted to buy. 
Then we went to another house, where the family of my aunt were wainting for us to start the dinner for the New Years Eve, it was beautiful and there were a lot of emotions. On January 2nd we went to the beach, called Puerto Madero. It was a sunny day, when we got to the beach we felt truly relieved and then we ran to the sea, it was beautiful and we had so much fun, it was the second time that i visited the beach, the first time i went to a nice place called South Padre Island, Texas.
The next day we went to a small dinner with my aunt's sister in law, that was our last day in Tapachula and i would love to go again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz