viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

An enjoyable experience


My trip to the water park "Xocomil 

2 years ago I was able to go to the popular water park called Xocomil in Guatemala. It was long trip since wc drove there. It was about 4 hours by car! Once we got there wc bought some food and refreshments and went inside. It looked great inside, it was pretty big and there were tons of people there. 




There were some pretty scary rides but there were also some not so scary ones. They were all fun and enjoyable. I liked that there were lot of trees and shade so I didn't gct sunburned. It was a fun trip. My favorite ride were the water slides. The lines were short so I was able to gct on a lot. We got there at around 10:00 a.m and wc left at 5 in the afternoon. Even though the trip there was a drag. It was worth it and I had a lot of fun. I would love to go again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz