miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

My name is Ana and I’ve been many times in San Cristóbal, it is my happy place i lived since I was born until kindergarten, the days last almost nothing to me, the last weekend I travel there with my classmates and I really enjoyed it, we played, sang and laughed, it was such a great time, the days past like an hour, we started our tour to San Cristóbal, at the moment that we arrived, we went to the hotel, and we hangout in the night, I personally spend such a great time, I made new fiends, 
The coffee was taken by us, and it was delicious, we went to oh la la, we drinks some coffe, and eats lots of desserts, finally I did my homework and that was the end, we came back to the next day, and we all Lear a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz