lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

An experience in San Cristobal de las Casas by Adamarys Molina Vazquez

On September 27 we met at the faculty ready to go to San Cristobal de las Casas with my classmates. The first trip with my friends from the degree was amazing.
We arrived at S.C.C at 2:30 p.m., for me it was too cold since I come from a very hot place. We stayed in a house near the forest, the house was beautiful with  spectacular scenery. At 6:00 p.m we get ready to get to know the park and the city center. We ran through bad luck because it was raining bet we still stayed to enjoy rain accompanied by a very rich chocolate. We went to a karaoke with Mr. José, we had a great time singing very happy. The next day I woke up at 7:00 am to be in the central park at 10:00 am as Mr. José told us to record one of the monuments that S.C.C has in pairs. My partner Edgar Jacinto and I decided to talk about  "Alberto D.'s fine arts room". It was a very interesing moment since I met about other cultures. The video had to be an interpretation of English-Spanish. At 5:00 pm we were arriving at Tuxtla Gutierrez. It was one of the most fun experiences in such a short time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz