lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My trip to Queretaro By: Ana Cristina Figeroa Bravo 1"A"


My trip to Queretaro, México

About six years ago I traveled to Queretaro for the first time, my family and I decided to visit my cousins. Our main trip was to Mexico City, from there the bus was taken by us to reach Tequisquiapan, Quéretaro. Their house is big so there was no problem staying for several days. The second day, my cousins took me for a ride, the quad bike was driven by my cousin Alejandro.
 After, we traveled in a hot air balloon, I have never seen such a beautiful sight. The aerostatic balloon was manipulated by a very kind man. It was the best experience. In the last week, when we were buying the return tickets, we decided to go to LA PEÑA DE BERNAL a mountain of 288 meters high. The mountain was almost climbed by me and my dad. But he has a knee injury so we didn’t. But we haven’t forgotten the wonderful view.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz