lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My first day in highschool by José Mario Zambrano Ruiz

MY FIRST DAY IN HIGHSCHOOL
The first day I went to highschool I was very nervous because I did not know how it could be this part of my life.
Fiest I was a little confused about everything because I had never been in that place before. The first thing I did in the moment I came was looking for someone to ask about our classrooms and how I could get into them.
Luckily when I was walking in the schoolyard  I found some old friend  so I asked them abiut how to get in the right classroom but neither they couldn not find it and together we tried to find someone who could know about the classrooms. When we finally found someone, our first class had done and we did not enter.
After on recess we went to the cafeteria to buy something to eat but it was so crowded! It took us about fourty minutes to order something and the recess just lasted thirty minutes, so we get late for our class again.
At the end of classes we felt tired so we onoy said goodbye each other and everyone went to their home. 
And that is how I lived my first day in highschool...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz