lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

THE MOST MAGICAL TRIP.    By Esteban Félix Espinosa 1A

 2 years ago, my family and I traveled to Cancun, where my older sister lives.  For me, it has been the most beautiful trip I've ever had with my family.  We went in the beginning of december of 2017, and we stayed until january of 2018.  As good mexicans, the first thing we did when we arrived, was having lunch.  Then, we looked for the house we had been booked.  The first days of our vacations weren't funny at all, because the morning was ruined by the rain, so we couldn't go out, but after a couple days, it was sunny all day, and we enjoyed the beach and the nature.  We visited Isla Mujeres and Playa del Carmen, because those places were recommended by many people to us, so we didn't want to lose that opportunity.  At Christmas, we celebrated with some best friends of my sister, my aunt and my cousin.  On New Year's day, a couple of americans joined us to spend the night with us, and they were very friendly, without any doubts, it was the best holiday ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz