lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

The time I visited the Africam Safari in Puebla by Citlali Dalí Medina González 1°A

Back in 2015 my cousin gave my grandma a gift for christmas which was a trip to puebla and tickets to the Africam Safari zoo that's near the town. As I was pretty young, my mom decided to take me with them and experience my first out of state trip. I'm glad I can say it was pretty exciting and I really enjoyed it. back when I was 14, I developped a huge love for giraffes and I started liking them and they became my favorite animal since then. I remember I was so excited about interacting with the giraffes since I had never seen one of those cute and tall animals. Unfortunately I couldn't get out of the car we were in and the guide said there wasn't any other interaction with giraffes than that so that was kinda sad but anyways, I got the opportunity to take a picture in a nice timing and keep it as an important memorie I have and will always preserve in my heart. I get to say I'm pretty proud of the picture I took and I hope someday I'll have the opportunity to have a 100% contact with a giraffe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz