lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

The first time I was in a concert. Guadalupe Lizeth Zea Constantino. 1° "A"

The first time I was in a concert... of the best experiences I has had in my life.
I traveled to México with my sister and her boyfriend. I remember that the trip was not the best, a lot of things happened that we didn't have programed, but I didn't really care, what interested me was the concert and I had an amazing time. I laughed, shouted, told, sang and jumped a lot.
We arrived at the sun forum early and we had a good view of the stage, but the concert was until the evening and we stood a long time, by the time the Arctic Monkeys band came out, we were exhausted form waiting so long, but that didn't stop us from singing and enjoy it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz