lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My vacation in CDMX by Edgar Jacinto Cordoba



Last year I had the opportunity to spent my December vacation with my big sister, in Mexico city, my sister couldn’t go to our hometown for the holidays do to her work, so my parents decided to send me, so I can spend Christmas with her, I had never went to Mexico City before so it was very exciting and a bit nervous, I arrived a Saturday afternoon, my sister went to pick me up in the bus station and we took an UBER back to her department.

I was very hungry from my 12-hour bus drive, so my sister took me to a Chinese buffet where we ate like kings, and was very cheap, after that we went to the center to walk around and see the palace of fine arts, the national museum and the national park.
The next day we went to the Latin-American tower, we went over 100 feet high! The view was incomparable we saw everything from miles away, we took a lot of pictures and bought a souvenir, after that we went to a Korean shop to buy some Knick-knacks I bought a bear shaped pillow and a face mask, we were very hungry so we decided to make a to in Dominos and bought a big size pepperoni pizza.

That same day in the afternoon we went to Chapultepec Park, we took a ride in a fictional swan in the humongous lake, it was extremely fun and destressing, we bought sunglasses and hats, later on we went to see the zoo, it was so big and diverse, they had pandas, snakes, spiders, butterflies, insects, birds, and many more animals. The trip was so amazing, I hope I can repeat it this year. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz