lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

OCARINA by Garita Dahamary

OCARINA

I had the opportunity to take a course to learn ocarina in San Cristóbal de las Casas, which was given by the friend of the teacher laughs watanabe and two other friends who came from Japan, Shōno Fumiya and the teacher (I do not remember his name ), were in charge of giving classes on the bamboo flute.

 I tried to play the bamboo flute but it was very difficult for me then I tried the ocarina, which was given to me and it was a new experience, along with the friend of the profane Rie, the ocarinas were brought by the friend of the profane Rie.

We had the opportunity to present ourselves at the Na Bolom Museum, there was our participation first and then the participation of bamboo flute And not only were they there, but also violinists had been invited which they could play in the recital, as well as the talented teachers that we had been given in the course, as the friend of the Watanabe teacher Shōno Fumiya and her teacher giving us an incredible experience.

 After this we were given the opportunity to dance, obviously a very quiet dance, nothing extravagant and I had the opportunity to take a picture with Shōno Fumiya but unfortunately I could not do the same with his teacher, this was a beautiful experience that I will keep in my mind.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The end of something, Ernest Hemingway

By Karla Ruíz